|Back To Our Home Page
Inflatables are Great for:
and much more!
Water Fun Themes are Great for:
and much more!
Nothing says "PARTY" like an inflatable from Fun Zone Amusements of Jackson, Tennessee. Serving Jackson and West Tennessee!
FunZone Questions and Answers
Remember - Socks and Waiver are Required to Jump - NO Exceptions
- How do I schedule a FunZone private party
It's easy! Just give us a call and we'd be happy to reserve your special day and time!
- Is a deposit required?
A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your party. The balance is due and payable on the day of your party.
- How many guests can I invite?
You may invite up to 24 guests. Adults (18 and over) are free and are not included in the guest count. Our parties are designed for children between the ages of 2 - 12.
- What if I have more than 24 guests?
Additional guests are welcome! There is a $10 charge per additional guest over the party package limit. If you are inviting more than thirty guests, please let us know at least 7 days prior to the date of your party.
- Is there an additional charge for siblings, parents, and/or caregivers?
There is no additional charge for parents or care-givers. If the total count exceeds 25, there is a $10 per guest charge for those from 2 - 12 in age.
- What time should my guests and I arrive at the party?
We ask that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party to allow time for check in and FunZone safety video viewing. *Please try not to arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to the party time, as there will likely be another group in the lobby.
- Do I need to stay at the party?
The party host is required to stay at the party. Other adults are also welcome to stay and enjoy the fun!
- Is each guest, including adults, required to have a completed/signed waiver?
For insurance purposes, all guests must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian. For your convenience, family members may be included on the same waiver. Additional waivers are available at FunZone or online.
- Are socks required and what should we wear?
For guest safety and enjoyment, socks are required to play on the inflatables. Comfortable clothes (no zippers on pant legs!) Long pants or sweats are best.
- What type of safety instruction is provided?
We pride ourselves on safety. To help prevent injuries, each guest is required to review the FunZone safety rules before entering the inflatable arena(s).
- Will FunZone provide supervision in the play arena(s)?
Our fun and friendly staff will provide supervision in the inflatable arena(s) so you can relax and enjoy the party!
- Can a guest play while wearing a cast?
In the interest of safety, any guest wearing a cast or other motion limiting medical device (splint, sling, or brace) will not be permitted to participate on the inflatables. While we welcome them to attend the party and will not charge for their attendance, they will be prohibited from playing on the inflatables.
- Can I spend more than the designated play time in the inflatable arena?
We’re sorry, but we cannot extend your play time in the inflatable arena(s).
- Can we start the party in the party room?
Because we’ve found that full tummies and bouncing don’t mix, our parties begin in the inflatable arena(s).
- Once in the party room, can guests re-enter the play arena(s)?
We’re sorry, but guests may not re-enter the inflatable arena(s).
- Will there be a FunZone staff member available to assist me in the party room?
Yes - a staff member will be available to assist you in the party room.
- Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the party room?
You’re welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the party room. To preserve the integrity of our party rooms, we do not permit wall or ceiling decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti, or piñatas.
- Do you provide party room set up and clean up?
Absolutely! We will set up the party room just the way you want it and clean up afterwards.
- Can I have alcoholic beverages for the adult guests?
No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in the FunZone facility.
- When should I order pizza, goodie bags, balloons, & other options?
We’ll call you prior to your party to confirm your guest count. At that time, you’ll have an opportunity to order pizza, beverages, goodie bags, balloons, and other party options if you haven’t already. *Because grown-ups love pizza too, we have whole pizzas available just for them.
- Can I bring food to my party?
No. The only item you may bring to your party is the cake. We do offer pizza for your convienence.
- Can I bring in my own drinks?
Our party packages include one juice box per guest, you may bring extra drinks if you would like. *For your safety and enjoyment, food and/or beverages are not permitted in the inflatable arena(s).
- Can I bring my own goodie bags and/or balloons?
Yes, however we do have both for sale.
- Are there any additional items I need to bring to the party?
Cake, cupcakes and candles. For your convenience, we also have socks available for purchase.
- What if I need to reschedule my party?
To avoid additional charges, we require at least 3 days advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your party (your party must be rescheduled within 1 year of the original party date). Remember that your deposit is non-refundable (sorry-no exceptions).
We look forward to celebrating with you and your friends! If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 731-784-8400 or 731-427-8481.